CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Peeps

I drove out to Cardston with the kids on Wednesday morning and stayed for a couple days. My Grandma lives there (you know, Swanee Cahoon from Saskatoon??) and my mom and sisters were there, as well as my aunt and cousin from Utah. My uncle came, too and was the only male in attendance (besides Carter, and my nephews Josh and Taylor). We went for walks, ate yummy food, played games, and took turns riding grandma's scooter. It was so fun to see everyone, especially the female Sorensens! We haven't had everyone together in quite a few years.

Me and my sisters:

Apparently, I have a mini-me:

And of course the kids. They had a blast together.



4 comments:

JWalburger said...

I haven't seen Swanee in ages!! She has a scooter now, fun!

The Molcak's said...

Looks like you had lot's of fun with your family. That's so nice that you don't live too far away to see them still!

ec said...

i love your grandma.

Cindy Anderson said...

Julie,
I finally had time to find your blog. Love it. Fun seeing you this summer!
Cindy