Bear Spray: $36.99
Juice Boxes and Granola Bars: $4.69
Half a Tank of Gas: $32.00
New Camera Batteries: $7.99
This View:




Priceless
Life is Good.
Bear Spray: $36.99
Juice Boxes and Granola Bars: $4.69
Half a Tank of Gas: $32.00
New Camera Batteries: $7.99
This View:




Posted by The Whiddens at Thursday, July 31, 2008
9 comments:
Oh my gosh, those pictures are amazing!!! Looks like you guys have been having a blast!
Totally priceless. Loving all your 'mountainous' pictures. Strong girl packing both the kids--awesome shot. Bear spray-totally you! Gas prices--SO SAD!
freaking ... you live in the most perfect location.
love all these pics.
and bear spray? for real? that is wicked.
WOW, Julie I am just loving all the pic's your posting. It's making me so sad we never made it to waterton this summer. You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area!
That last picture is just beautiful! What a treasure!
looks amazing.. and i love the last pic!
Love your post!! I love reading your blog. . . makes me feel like I am back in the mountains. Glad to see you are enjoying your summer.
Tim just asked me when we were in BC last week if I'd ever been there. And I haven't. Looks beautiful!
Julie - your pictures are great. I've lived here almost 4 years and have never made it out to Elk Lakes...now I definitely want to go. Although I think I will wait till Terry gets home again so I have some help wielding the bear spray and carrying the kids!
I don't think I am going to make it to Elkford tomorrow to play group at the park. The grils missed the bus for camp today and stayed home which means I didn't get my cleaning done. If I am super fast in the morning, Rafe & I might make it out to play. If not, thanks so much for the invitation and we'll try to make it out for the next play date. (As soon as the church is done I plan to start doing our play in the gym ones again...I'll let you know when they are!)
Shauna Salmon
PS I found you on a long round about blog trail tonight...love your pictures on the posts that I've scrolled through!
Post a Comment