CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jump!

In my last post, I forgot to mention another very exciting part of our week. When my family came here, they brought us their trampoline! Brings back memories - this bouncy black wonder was a huge part of my teen years :) We have been having so much fun with it, especially Carter. I don't think a day has gone by yet that he hasn't been out there jumping.

And probably the ONLY downside to having a trampoline (that I can think of)... are these nasty little things:

Let's just say he's upped his "nightly bath" quota.

3 comments:

JWalburger said...

I too woudl be excited to have a trampoline brought as a surprise. 9even if it does give you black feet). Ahh, the good old days!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Yes, the trampoline. For us it always ended when someone got a knee to their nose. But after the tears stopped the fun started all over again.

Andrea Whidden said...

The best back yard toy I ever had. Spent a lot of time on the tramp, also a broken arm, stitches...etc....:) wouldn't trade it though!!!!