CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Male Pattern Blindness

There is a serious problem developing at the Whidden household.

Has anyone ever lost their keys/credit card, searched frantically for them, only to discover they've been in their very own pocket/day-planner the whole time????

You may laugh, but I firmly believe this is a very serious problem that not many people are aware of. As someone who is affected directly by this unfortunate medical condition, I am taking it upon myself to be an advocate for Male Pattern Blindness victims everywhere!

No longer will we search aimlessly for those socks right on the floor in front of us! Never again will we need our spouses to locate our Sunday shoes in the front closet!

If you or someone you love suffers from this debilitating condition, seek help immediately. Together, we can beat this!


On the other hand, who needs keys when your husband is dead sexy?

3 comments:

Elliotts said...

This was probably the funniest thing I have read in a long time! Thanks so much for the post! I also wanted to point out, that sometimes (although seldom) this condition also is found in females. As one who suffers from this debilitating condition, I too think it is high time we brought this to people's attention.

ec said...

love this post.

and a happy belated birthday to you! don't you feel so freakin' old? haha!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jared your a sick Dump