Tomorrow morning, the kids and I are headed to Edmonton for some visiting, shopping and a wedding.
This afternoon, Hayley has been standing at the top of the stairs with her coat on, holding Carter's coat and yelling down the stairs, "Carter! Time to go Grandma's house! Put your coat on! Here! I holding it for you! Put your arms in!".
She's a tad excited.
Little Miss Bossypants
Posted by The Whiddens at Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! Those second kids...they sure like to keep the family in line! Have fun in Edmonton...
She has got to be the funniest girl ever. Jona was telling me how funny she was with Carter and his shoes. You should film her!
That is so funny! have a safe drive to Edmonton!!
hahaha That's so cute. Little kids are awesome!
Awww Love it! and I wonder where she got that from....
Post a Comment