CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Big Go Bed

Yesterday, I decided to put Hayley into her toddler bed. I had originally decided to wait a bit, but in spite of the looming task of putting her crib together, I just decided to go for it. It's one of those things that seem like a big challenge at the time, and then after you just do it, you're like, "Well, that wasn't hard at all!". She slept great all night, and for her nap today, too. She was so excited to sleep in her "big go bed", that's how she says big girl bed.


She seems so grown up all of a sudden. Carter's taught her how to jump on the bed already. Greeeeat.


My camera keeps acting really funny. Some of the pictures I take get half cut off, like this one above, and then others just don't even show up after I take them. Ticks me off.

6 comments:

Lisa C said...

I love the second picture with the bedhead. Reminds me of a certain pic of you and I, but your bedhead was WAAAAY more out of control!

Kirsti said...

The little girl is changing in to a Big Go and I am not even there to see it ( sniff sniff)

Way to go Haley - now you can sneak out of your bed in the middle of the night and jump on your parents :)

The Molcak's said...

Wow, I can't believe she's in a big GO bed already! haha. How old is she? I want to put Macy in one when we move, but I think she still might be a bit too young.

sarah said...

I have to say that Cameron was in a toddler bed from the time he was 4 months.
Same with Adam. So I don't know what's it's like to make that step from a crib to a toddler bed.

JWalburger said...

Glad to hear that the transition went well. Any tips on helping Samantha with the move this weekend? I wil miss you. Too bad we couldn't get together before we left.

becca olsen said...

Wow, she has really grown up fast! Thats so exciting that you guys are in your own house! Not to mention you guys live in such a beautiful area! I'm not sure when we are coming down south yet but i'll let you know!