Life is Good.
So so so cute!! Hayley the little headbanger. Had a good laugh at this one.
To cute!
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha that is halariousI think they are both going to be break dancers cause they can sure BUST A MOVE!!
So cute, Hayley dances just like Brandi...lol.
i love the wipe out.so stinkin' cute.
That is SOOO cute! Macy does the same thing when music comes on. Your kids are adorable!
OH MY GOSH, I was cracking up, that is hysterical!!!!! I think of it and start cracking up again!!!I am so glad you shared that.......
I wanna be part of your family. It looks like you guys have a blast together all the time. Your kids are lucky to have you and Jared as parents!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So so so cute!! Hayley the little headbanger. Had a good laugh at this one.
To cute!
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha that is halarious
I think they are both going to be break dancers cause they can sure BUST A MOVE!!
So cute, Hayley dances just like Brandi...lol.
i love the wipe out.
so stinkin' cute.
That is SOOO cute! Macy does the same thing when music comes on. Your kids are adorable!
OH MY GOSH, I was cracking up, that is hysterical!!!!! I think of it and start cracking up again!!!I am so glad you shared that.......
I wanna be part of your family. It looks like you guys have a blast together all the time. Your kids are lucky to have you and Jared as parents!!
Post a Comment