CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Aftermath

My poor kids just can't catch a break.

After Thursday's Pukefest, we thought things might get back to normal around here. But yesterday, I had to take Carter to the medi-center because he was up all night in pain. Turns out he developed an ear infection from all the throwing up.

We are also currently considering taking Hayley to said medi-center because she is covered in weird spots. I've also changed approximately 57 diarrhea diapers in the past three days.

Will things ever get back to normal at the Whidden household? Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Skye said...

Good heavens!!!!! What a ride you guys are having right now! I sure hope things quiet down for you soon!

ec said...

you guys need a break.

i hope christmas is less eventful. well, in the pukey sort of way.

what are your plans anyways?

i agree. our "hanging out" as of late has been lame-o.

i'll come there if you come here. deal?

JWalburger said...

Sounds like a fun time ;). Hope all settles down soon so that you can really enjoy the holidays!!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Oh no! That sounds terrible. I hope you guys are all better now. Yikes!

Kirsti said...

Well, I have been tagged by my Niece Katie! And you have been tagged by me.
This is what you need to do.

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves

B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.