Ok. I did it.
I bundled up the kids and played outside in the snow with them. I figured that's what good mom's do. But for me this is a feat, simply because I do not like winter. Why make yourself cold if you don't have to?
The kids had fun and I liked having an excuse to make hot chocolate after. I am always amazed at how kids find joy in the simplest things. Carter was shoveling snow and dumping it on his head while Hayley watched, laughing.







Hurray for self timers or I would never have any pictures of me with the kids.
Snow Day
Posted by The Whiddens at Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just realized that you linked to my post. What a nice compliment. Thank you.
I took Cameron out to play in the snow, but I never thought to use the self timer. It just didn't occur to me. I'll have to keep that in mind.
julie.
you are the best mom ever.
you and all your fabulous crafts. all outside requires is bundling. no thinking. no creativity.
i'm impressed.
Post a Comment