CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mullet Pigtails

Today, something wonderful happened.

I know that to some of you out there whose children have full, luscious locks from birth, this is going to seem silly. But I am excited. So humor me, okay?

We have piggies!

It kind of reminds me of this girl from a not-so-famous, low-budget, Canadian cartoon:


But still... PIGGIES!

4 comments:

ec said...

horray!

it was the same for me with alivia. i squeezed whatever could into anything that resembled a girly hair do.

good job!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

julie, i love her piggies, and i have to tell you, NANALAN, is my favourit kids programe, when it's on grace shouts, mom your kids sho is on., i LOVE IT, i love MONA, and i love granny who always flurts with the old man!... classic!!

JWalburger said...

Too cute! I cannot even do that to Samantha's hair yet.

Tim and Ashlee said...

hehe