CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Because we have nothing better to do...

Yay! Jared and I (finally) got our new cell phones yesterday. We had so many problems with our order, it took FOREVER, seriously on thing after another. But after a few enraged phone calls, we have our brand new phones and account credits up the wazoo. We got a couples plan, so that means we get unlimited calling between each other. As sad as it is, most of our communication for the past 24 hours has been through phoning, texting, picture messaging, etc. I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon...

This is Jared's phone:
And this is mine:
They have some pretty cool features. Mine has an mp3 player so now I don't even have to buy my iPod like I was planning on.

Tomorrow, we are headed to Swanee's for 2 days, and then to the Mendenhall Reunion in Raymond. So, I won't be posting for a few days, but I'm sure I will have lots of pictures when I get back, what with Carter and Alivia's antics. Can't wait...

3 comments:

ec said...

actics are right...i don't think we know what we're getting ourselves into.

i'm excited.

sarah said...

Oh, that must be so nice to have a cell phone. I don't have one. I'm jealous now. :) Have fun this week!

Skye said...

We keep debating whether to get cell phones or not. But both of those are so dang cute!! I'm just going to keep asking for one for Christmas!