CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wabamun Lake

This weekend, we went camping at Wabamun Lake. We were only there one night, but we got two sun-filled days of beach fun. The kids were great, aside from one 3 am scream-fest by Little Miss Diva (otherwise known as Hayley). I loved our site, it was so treed and private. I even gave Jared the shock of a lifetime when I suggested we go camping next weekend, too.






3 comments:

ec said...

cute pictures. hayley still has that baby eh? let me know when you wanna brave it without the hubbies...

Tim and Ashlee said...

Oh looks like fun. That beach looks awesome. Man, I really need to find us some nice beaches around here. They're kinda hard to find though.

Skye said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm sure my Hubby's jealous....i HATE camping....but that beach looks so nice....maybe i'll give in once this summer. maybe...