This past weekend, we went camping at Miquelon Lake. It's about 45 minutes southeast of us. It was so HOT! The kids did great, though and we had the lake to cool us off. The beach had the softest sand and warm water. I almost forgot where I was...until the duck poop floated over. Oh yeah, a pothole lake. But still a great camping trip overall. Hayley slept in the car the whole night - best sleep she's ever gotten. We should have done that last time. We covered the top of the car with blankets so it was nice and dark in there and backed it up right next to our tent. Slept like a baby. Or however that phrase implies that babies should sleep. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


If you look closely at Jared's right shoulder, you can see his tan lines from where he held Hayley and some of her sunscreen rubbed off on him...



4 comments:
jules...when and where. call me...or i'll call you. asap.
You look like you had tons of fun! I want to squeeze her! There's nothing better than a chubby baby!!!!!!!!!!
P.S--Julie, i just read your comment on Ashlee's blog, and i sat here and almost died laughing. So funny, but i'm sure it wasn't at the time! HA HA!
I don't know about you, but I am getting sick of this heat. It could be because my new car doesn't have AC, but I wish the temps would get back to the upper 20's instead of the upper 30's. Soon.
Post a Comment