Today is my Mom's birthday and she turned 21! Okay, I'm kidding, she's a bit older than that, but don't you think she looks as youthful as a 21-year old???
There are two things I should note:
1. My mom reads my blog faithfully, but probably wouldn't approve of me posting her picture on here or making a big deal of her birthday.
2. Some of you blog readers may know her as the "Anonymous" commenter who regularly accuses me of being pregnant, dressing my son like David Beckham, and photo-shopping pictures of myself.
I think we're even :)
Happy Birthday to my fabulous Mom! I love you, and I love your hilarious comments!
She's Still Got It
Posted by The Whiddens at Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I WAS wondering who would accuse you of photo-shopping your own photos! Your mom sounds great...and Happy Birthday ANONYMOUS!
Happy Birthday Anonymous! Glad to put a face to the comments.
That is funny all the things your mom accuses you of through comments. Happy Birthday to her, she is a wonderful person.
That is one thing I have always noticed about your mom in pictures, she is very beautiful. You would be so lucky to take after her youthful glow!!!
Yeah for Julie's Mom!!!
You definately can look forward to looking young and beautiful when you get older. Happy Birthday to your mom!
Okay, speaking of photo shopping, did you add an extra four inches to the top of my head in this picture? Or did it really look like that? Either way, I guess we're definitely even!!
Your mom looks hot! That's great! Because then you'll look 20 when you're 50! (Not that I'm saying your mom is 50)
Your mom is one hot momma!
Post a Comment