A few days ago, we were doing this...



Today, we did this...
I am so not ready for winter.
This morning, we had a little visitor out our window while we were eating breakfast. Usually we have two female does and their babies walking around the neighborhood, but today it was this buck. And boy, was he friendly. We came out onto the deck and he was just standing there, almost as if posing for a picture. That, or trying to get fed.
We were standing up on the deck, and he kept trying to get closer to us. He even stepped up onto the flower bed and craned his neck up. His little uni-brow was kinda cute, and he seemed like he just wanted me to reach out and pet him...
Of course I didn't. Uni-brow or no uni-brow; I'm not getting hoofed-to-death :)
Seriously?
Posted by The Whiddens at Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! You guys got some significant snow today. We just got a bit that melted right away on the windshield. I'm with you though...I'm so not ready for winter! I was thinking of playgroup too...last week it was high 20s and this week we were so cold! Crazy fall weather...
HA HA!! I laughed out loud at that last line! Hoofed to death....hilarious!!! I can't believe you have snow already, makes me sick to my stomach to even think about winter! BOO!
You must have sent that crazy weather our way. It was 80 degrees a couple of days ago and it's supposed to snow tonight!!!
That is one price to pay for your beautiful scenery. And guess what, expect it until June. Seriously, the Pass got snowfall off and on until June this year, and your side of the mountains gets it worse. However, I have to say that the price of long snow is totally worth it!!!
Post a Comment