CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

I bribed them with Skittles.

*Warning - this post may only be interesting if you are biologically obligated to think my kids are cute. Like you, Mom.*

Approximately once a year, I cruelly subject my children to participate in a "photo shoot", led by moi. I am in no way claiming to be a photographer, but it's something I enjoy and would like to be really good at someday. That and the fact that - like any self-absorbed parent - I think my cute kids are worth photographing. Also, my love of taking pictures has only heightened now that I now live in the most beautiful place in the world (in my humble opinion). Here are a few of my favs:














12 comments:

The Molcak's said...

I am not obligated to think your kids are cute - but they ARE!!! Kudos to you for putting in the time (and effort) to get some cute photo's. Trying to get pictures of Macy is like nailing Jello to the wall! haha

JWalburger said...

LOVE the pictures!! Bribing brought great results!

Leah Silver said...

These are so great. Love them all. My faves are Carter's pensive look with the light shining down, Hayley laughing with her purse, and the one where she is giving that look, oh and the one of them walking. Ok so I have a few faves. Anyway your scenery is great. Great shots!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Oh you did such a great job (on the kids and the photos hehe). And I too think you live in the most beautiful place. I wish I lived there too (*tear*). Maybe one day.

Skye said...

TOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea Whidden said...

Hayley is a pro, I loved Carters poses!! so cute!!

The Coopers said...

Wow, they are getting big, fun pics. I am still planing on taking elias out for some fall pics if i'm not always taking pics of others.. but for real they look so cute and big!

Teija said...

Good job Julie! Those turned out so so good! Your kids are cute, I love Hailey's outfit!

Scott and Tara said...

Julie, your kids are adorable and huge! I think the last time i saw your little girl was maybe... at my bridal shower?, which is coming up on 2 years! Very cute photos, I just love fall photography.

ec said...

these are sooo stinkin' cute. love the purse. love it.

and the cutie kids of course.

love ya!

Alana said...

Totaaly noted that bribery works, our pictues turned out only because we had an amazing photographe, Landon was going everywhere. Your kids look super cute!

The Heavenor's said...

Your kids are so cute Julie, I can't believe how old they are! Your daughters outfit is ADORABLE! How are you liking BC? It looks beautiful!