CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

An Equation

One pretty cool jack-o-lantern

+

One hungry (uninvited) deer

=
One sad little boy


*On the bright side, I learned the answer to two burning questions: 1) Why the people in our town never put out jack-o-lanterns and 2) Why they call the deer "big rats"*

12 comments:

shauna said...

Poor Carter...but the way you did that post is cracking me up! I love the pictures!

shauna said...

PS I wonder why your network shows up as Fernie on my Feedjit and I show up as Fruitvale on yours. Where the heck is Fruitvale. I used to be Kelowna. So weird!

Karli said...

That is a sad little boy. So, so sad! Stinkin' deer are always ruining everything!!!

Skye said...

I'm sorry, but i'm about dying laughing right now!!!! Your poor little guy! His face is so sad!!!!

Nadine said...

ahh..poor Carter! Great pictures and great entertainment at Carter's expense.

Alana said...

So sad for Carte but so funny for the rest of us.

Elliotts said...

Oh, that's so sad, but so very cute!

Andrea Whidden said...

The pic of the dear outside the door is so funny. I mean really where does this stuff happen....oh wait where you guys live:)

Kirsti said...

I don't mean to laugh but that is halarious :) Poor Carter and Haley :)

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious.

Who knew deer liked pumpkin?

ec said...

i had no idea that deer were called big rats ...

i love the picture of the deer at your front door.

that is one cute cry face.

JWalburger said...

Aww, poor guy! I guess you can always put your pumpkin on a chair by the window on Halloween night so they can see it atleast.