We are having a great time here in Utah. We didn't get here until Sunday because we didn't make it on the flight out of Kalispell so we spontaneously decided to drive down instead of fly. I guess that's the price you pay when you try to fly stand-by over the long weekend :) It all worked out great though, and we are here at the Whiddens hanging out.
The cousins are having so much fun playing with each other, I just love seeing them do all these fun things together. It's so nice that they can pick right up where they left off and be little buddies, despite living so far from one another.
The other night, the kids pulled out a crib mattress and were sliding down the stairs on it. Oh my goodness, it was so funny to watch. I think I was laughing harder than they were; which was really hard.
To be continued.
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun...I love the temple pictures...and Jared in the wig. Nice one!
Oh my gosh, my husband and I were just at temple square. Give me a call if you have a chance! (801)602-1189
Ashley (Holt)
Sounds like you are having a great vacation! I never woudl have thought about the mattress down the stairs.
Jared looks great in that wig.
I,too, love U.S. shopping. I haven't been to Utah in so long.
I love how cousins can just pick up and play. It doesn't matter how long you haven't seen each other. Love it.
Post a Comment