So Carter started his little summer camp this week. It was the same old story when he started: He was really looking forward to it all week, and then got really nervous and just didn't want to go at all right before. So as usual, I had to force him to go (not quite kicking and screaming, but almost). And then of course he has the BEST time there, can't stop talking about it, and can't wait to go back tomorrow! He always does that, no matter how many times I try to tell him that I would never make him do something that I knew he wouldn't like. He is going into swimming lessons in October and I'm pretty much going to have to throw him into the pool crying, just to convince him that he'll love it once he tries. Does anyone else's kids do that?
Anyways, the point of this post is to show how much he liked it. He was so excited about his new backpack. They were required to bring one with a snack and water bottle inside, so we got him a little one and he loves wearing it. He feels like such a big kid now, like he's going to school.
Here he is after his first Eco Kids class. See? I told you he'd love it!
Eco Kids
Posted by The Whiddens at Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Paige is exactly like that...have to drag her kicking and screaming and then she can't make it through the hours until the next session starts. Well except for swimming lessons...she hates those as much as Olivia...
Glad to see he enjoys it so much. I hope that Samantha isn't like that when she gets older.
man he is such a cute kid!!!
i opened up your blog and alivia goes, hey mom! that's carter! and now halle is repeating the same thing over and over and over and over ....
Post a Comment