CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A "Relaxing" Weekend

Well, after our busy summer (and the nightmare hotel stay last weekend), we needed a nice long weekend at home to take it easy. We still ended up doing a few little activities, but just here around Elkford. I don't know why, but we can't just sit at home and chill, even when we plan to.

Our daily visitor:


(Good news! No one's been hoofed-to-death yet!)

Grave Lake:

That face is what I usually get when I try to take a picture of Carter. He smiles weirdly and says "cheese" but doesn't even look at the camera. Poor kid. 4 1/2 years of getting his picture taken, he's just done.

We ran into these people in our ward who happened to be there as well and they took us for some rides in their boat. So fun.


The kids snuggling with Daddy after their baths.

We went for a drive and saw this crazy rock slide. I took this picture almost looking straight up, the mountain was huge.


A rock climber's dream, hey Dad?

2 comments:

Andrea Whidden said...

wouldn't that be vander"hoofed" to death....hahaha (sorry it's late)

JWalburger said...

I know what you mean about staying home and relaxing. You rarely just stay home and hang out, there is always something you can do close to home that seems easy enough.

Where was the rock slide?