CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

I take way too many pictures.

This weekend, we went to my cousin Laura's wedding in Cardston. It was so fun seeing everyone and meeting her new hubby.

Hayley got a birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa - a cute little outfit with a matching purse.

She LOVES the purse. I think her face says it all:

Hayley and my cousin's sweet little girls:

The next day, we headed to Calaway Park with the Jarmans (gotta use that seasons pass to it's fullest!). The day went really good. We all had so much fun, the kids were well-behaved, no long lines, and we went for free - the makings of a perfect day!












When all us adults were ready to go, the kids were still asking, "Which ride should we go on next?". Isabelle even asked to go on the big roller coaster or "the big up and down train". Um, not for a few more years sweetie! The kids really enjoyed themselves and didn't want to leave.

6 comments:

Leah Silver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Silver said...

There are never too many pictures.

shauna said...

That looks like a lot of fun! And I agree...there's no such thing as too many pictures! I love that family picture...

Anonymous said...

Julie, that pink, striped shirt looks so great on you!! You look so vibrant - or was there some photo editing going on there?? Just kidding.

Skye said...

I LOVE Calaway! That one picture of just you and Carter is so CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I like the one of me on the bumper cars! YEAH! I suck! lol And all the ones of the kids are great!