CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Barney

I know, I know. He's weird and creepy. But if that big purple dinosaur can make an (almost) two-year-old sing this sweet little song, he scores big points in my book.

11 comments:

Nadine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadine said...

awww...she is too cute Julie! I have to admit that Emily used to watch Barney faithfully.

Nadine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadine said...

okay it's me that keeps deleting..
the computer isn't going fast enough so I keep pushing the publish button..I guess 1am means it's time to go to bed!

Leah Silver said...

Love it. Super sweet. I can't believe she already knows how to count and her abc's. Way too smart.

sarah said...

so adorable! purple dinosaurs are good for a few things.

Andrea Whidden said...

She is SO smart, seriously she is so stinking cute!!

shauna said...

Ah! What a dolly!

Kirsti said...

Sweet Sweet Haley! I would totally buy her CD :)

The Molcak's said...

Aww, that's so cute. Macy is a total Barney fan! Hey, if it will keep her attention while I can deal with my endless tiredness and nausea, he's a hero in my books! haha

JWalburger said...

So Sweet!