CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Christmas Party

We attended the Kids Christmas Party for Jared's work. Every year, that company goes all out for their employees and their families. We had supper, watched a magician, and Santa came with presents! The kids loved it.

The next picture is of the kids waiting for their turn to see Santa. And boy, did we wait! The company has a thousand employees... they called up families in alphabetical order. Stinkin' "Whidden"! Changing our last name to "Aardvark" was looking pretty good right about then!


Finally!


7 comments:

Leah Silver said...

Fun. I want to come visit this Santa. Hayley looks so cute-so stylin.

Kirsti said...

WOW those are some Christmas presents they got from Santa!!!

I love Christmas :)

Ps I think changing your name to Aardvark is a great idea!

shauna said...

I remember those long waits...we haven't gone for a couple of years. While Salmon isn't quite as bad as Whidden...it was still painful. The second year we took the ipod and the kids watched a movie on it while we waited!

Dusty and Kristin said...

dang it. I should of gone. Seriously. Those presents are awesome. AND we would of been in the line up as long as you guys so at least we would of had someone to talk to!

ec said...

i love hayley's sweet scarf. i want one for me!

and those are some sweet gifts from santa! impressive.

Andrea Whidden said...

Love the pics and the pig tails, so stinkin' cute!

Brenda said...

Also sucks to be a Yancey at alphabetical times -- I use to be an Anderson -- much better. Elkview's kids party is this Saturday -- so glad it is finally on a Saturday. Did you get a picture with Santa?