CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Elkford Triathlon

This weekend, Jared ran in the Elkford Triathlon. He did an awesome job and finished with a great time. A bunch of people in his office all competed together and they all did really good. I'll admit, it totally made me want to enter for next year's triathlon. The weather was great for it - I took a few pictures of the day:




5 comments:

JWalburger said...

Way to go Jared!

Dusty and Kristin said...

Impressed. The training MUST of paid off!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

ok, that's pretty cool. one of these days I'd like to take a gander at the old triathlon. You know, just to say that I did it?!
P.S. I can't not ever think of you when this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ec said...

way to go jared!

maybe i'll come do it with you next year. do you think they'd let you swim for me ... i'm a brutal swimmer.

looks a lot warmer there than it is here! enjoy it!

Kirsti said...

Yay for Jared! Didn't know you had it in you bud. Now Jules I could have totally seen you do this :)