CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Abstract Photography

My kids often steal my camera and take pictures without my knowledge. The next time I want to use my camera, I turn it on to find hundreds, literally hundreds, of pictures they've taken of each other, their toys, me puttering around the house, walls, light fixtures, a blurry finger covering the lens... you get the idea. It cracks me up. Here are a few of my favorites:


Jared's lovely brother Gary



It's like "Where's Waldo?" except "Where's Hayley?"...


meet "Buster"- the little pink dog who goes everywhere she does:

I love that you can see Hayley's little fingers snapping the picture in the reflection of the ipod:

8 comments:

Kim said...

What fun! I love the last one. Super cute.

Leah Silver said...

These are the best!

The Molcak's said...

They're actually pretty good at it! I think you may have some photgraphers on your hands! lol!

Skye said...

Those pictures are fantastic!!

Sheri said...

So funny! It is great to see the world through their eyes. I just had the same experience for the first time the other day when I turned on the camera and the memory was full!

JWalburger said...

lol!!! That is so awsome/funny/crazy!

shauna said...

Your kids take really good pictures when they steal your camera. My kids take pictures of their feet and the sky.

Kirsti said...

Those kids of yours are hilarious :)