CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bed Head

My daughter has the best bed head in the mornings. It never fails to amuse us. See?



I wonder where she gets it from?

My sister and me, circa 1987

Check out my crazy 'do! Apparently bed head is genetic - who knew?

See that cute little brunette beside me? It's my older sister Lisa who turns 27 today.

Lisa and me, Easter 1986
Weren't we cute?



My older sister is one of the wittiest people I know. You can hop on over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday. It would make her day. And maybe yours, she is that funny. Just don't get too chummy-chummy. She's my fabulous sister, not yours.

6 comments:

Lisa C said...

You should have seen MY hair this morning - Ralph the midnight hairdresser must have decided to start celebrating birthdays! Thank you for only showing old photos of me, you know, the cute ones.

Leah Silver said...

I cannot believe how much you and Hayley resemble eachother. I always thought your kids took after Jared, but after seeing these shots she looks just like you.
P.S. You guys were very cute.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Love the bed head our children were so blessed to be talented with!
and I love the pictures of you and your sister - those are always my favorite!

JWalburger said...

I never realized how much you two look alike!! Cute bedhead.

Skye said...

Ditto everyone's comments about you and Hayley looking so much alike! I always thought they looked just like Jared...now, not so much!

The Heavenor's said...

She is so cute! I love her bed head, and you guys look so much alike when your little! Your kids are so cute and crack me up, I love there bday song to Jared.