There is another Kristin. Spelled my way. Very cool. I just think you're so funny. Honestly, we must have a similar type of humor. Please don't be insulted if you think I'm weak when it comes to the funny-ness factor. Loved this! P.S. I have allergies as well. No fun!
That is awesome!! Allergies suck! I've just finished stocking my purse and van stocked with tissues/Claritin as my kids keep picking me flowers aka Dandelions.
9 comments:
PLEASE find one and wear it to church! I'll be your best friend if you do (that's some serious motivation)
There is another Kristin. Spelled my way. Very cool. I just think you're so funny. Honestly, we must have a similar type of humor. Please don't be insulted if you think I'm weak when it comes to the funny-ness factor.
Loved this!
P.S. I have allergies as well. No fun!
I needed one of those not for allergies but for the runny noses that Kinsey and I have had over the last month or so.
That is awesome!! Allergies suck! I've just finished stocking my purse and van stocked with tissues/Claritin as my kids keep picking me flowers aka Dandelions.
I love it... really I think that everyone at some point needs one. I need something like that for a barfy spit uppy baby!!
So true! Allergies are no fun at all!!
Way to Funny!
Ps Not the Allergies
That is the absolute best!
Post a Comment