CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Baby

Carter and Hayley were playing together yesterday and they kept coming and asking me for baby stuff to play with. Hayley was the "baby" and Carter was taking care of her. It was so hilarious to watch. Carter was taking his duties very seriously and Hayley was just eating it up. She loves to be the center of attention so this was right up her alley.


See, I told you she likes to be pampered (literally, Pampered)...



By the end Carter goes, "Having a baby is hard! You have to feed them, change diapers, play with them, put them for naps, push them in the stroller, carry their car seats, make them stop crying... I'm tired!". Yep, preaching to the choir buddy.

I just hope this doesn't reverse any of her training. I worked way too hard to get her to be the sleeping-through-the-night, non-bottle-sucking, potty-trained little gal she is now.

10 comments:

shauna said...

I can't believe you have all that baby stuff lying around. I would have to go under the trailer to dig any of it up and no way in heck is that happening! Cute pictures...I love it when kids play together and get along. Makes life so great!

Skye said...

That is SO cute! How lucky you are that your little ones play so well together.

Rebecca said...

That's hilariously cute! I love the pictures!

JWalburger said...

That is so funny! Maybe they are trying to tell you something;)

I find it great that your kids enjoy playing together. I am sure that no untraining has happened.

Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa C said...

Dear Carter,
Amen brother! You deserve an afternoon nap.
Luv Auntie Lisa

sarah said...

That is so cute!

ec said...

so cute. love what carter said!

and i laughed so hard at the picture of hayley in the pampers. hilarious...

Kirsti said...

Let's just remind Carter he said that it was tough taking care of kids once he is married and is at work and his wife says how tough her day was :)
Haley is just way to cute as a baby and a big girl.

Anonymous said...

Just have to say, when I read the title of your entry, I got a little excited. haha.

Mom

Sheri said...

So funny! It made me excited for the day when James & Alysha will play together like that.