Life is Good.
Cutest happy birthday message ever video taped in the history of the world!! That was adorable!...Hayley look up, Hayley!-Happy birthday Jared!
Oh gosh! Carter was cracking me up.HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!
Happy Birthday Jared!! Carter was great in this movie. Little sisters-what a pain.
Julie that cracks me up...it reminds me of the birthday videos I tried to make with the girls. I love kids and home videos!
Happy Birthday Jared!! That was a cute video.
Happy Birthday Jared - those kids of yours sure at the cutest! I love that Carter was trying to keep Haley focused on the task at hand.
Happy Birthday Jared!!
Happy B-day Jared - I called, but you were at work, I guess that doesn't really count.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cutest happy birthday message ever video taped in the history of the world!! That was adorable!...Hayley look up, Hayley!-Happy birthday Jared!
Oh gosh! Carter was cracking me up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!
Happy Birthday Jared!! Carter was great in this movie. Little sisters-what a pain.
Julie that cracks me up...it reminds me of the birthday videos I tried to make with the girls. I love kids and home videos!
Happy Birthday Jared!! That was a cute video.
Happy Birthday Jared - those kids of yours sure at the cutest! I love that Carter was trying to keep Haley focused on the task at hand.
Happy Birthday Jared!!
Happy B-day Jared - I called, but you were at work, I guess that doesn't really count.
Post a Comment