Life is Good.
Oh how fun, but are you telling me that it DOESN'T give you a heart attack to have your first-born whizzing around that fast?
I'm just wondering if Hayley can keep up on her quad? Looks fun. We love quading!!
Looks like they really enjoy themselves. Yay for nice weather!
So cool. Pretty soon he'll be wanting to do jumps!
This looks like just way to much fun :)I can't believe Carter can ride one himself. Incredible!!
Ahhhhh this is my kind of sport- the kind you do sitting down, but still get dirty and feel like you're cool... LOL I'm such a dork! Yay Carter- I really cannot believe that he's not a baby anymore!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh how fun, but are you telling me that it DOESN'T give you a heart attack to have your first-born whizzing around that fast?
I'm just wondering if Hayley can keep up on her quad? Looks fun. We love quading!!
Looks like they really enjoy themselves. Yay for nice weather!
So cool. Pretty soon he'll be wanting to do jumps!
This looks like just way to much fun :)
I can't believe Carter can ride one himself. Incredible!!
Ahhhhh this is my kind of sport- the kind you do sitting down, but still get dirty and feel like you're cool... LOL I'm such a dork! Yay Carter- I really cannot believe that he's not a baby anymore!
Post a Comment