For the past week, I have been dying to come on here and post all the pictures from off my camera. We have had a busy week with both sets of parents visiting, Carter starting his new swimming lessons, warm weather which marks the start of quadding season, and home reno projects. All of these pictures I would LOVE to share with you, but can't. Why? Because I can't find my camera cord to transfer all the pictures onto the computer. It's lost.
That's not the only thing that's lost.
For my birthday, Jared got me a lululemon hoodie that I only got to wear about 6 times before I couldn't find it anymore. I am still baffled.
Remember our car accident last month? Not only have we "lost" our Explorer and the snomobile trailer, but in all the accident kerfuffle, I cannot find my wedding rings. They somehow got lost in the whole smashed up vehicle/two different hotel rooms/two different rental cars/transfering-all-our stuff-many-times ordeal. I have searched high and low and can't find them anywhere. Just thinking about it makes me so sad, I could just cry.
I'm not usually the type to lose things. Usually I know where everything is, so this is driving me crazy! I have scoured my house from top to bottom to find all these things. I have a wicked clean house, but still can't find anything.
What do I have left to lose? Ok I know what you're all thinking: my mind. Very funny.
Lost
Posted by The Whiddens at Sunday, April 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my gosh i feel sick for you too! That's awful! I hope you find all your things really really soon!!!
Well shoot! Those are really nice things and the rings especially... it makes so bummed for you guys! Hopefully the overcharging tow truck driver didn't get his mitts on them! (or anyone else for that matter).
oh Julie!! My heart goes out to you! Hopefully you do not lose your mind as well.
That is so so very sad, I want to drive there right now and help you look! I hate losing things, but even more I HATE looking for things! Good Luck!
Oh your rings! I would be so bummed. Hope you find them soon.
Post a Comment