CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Little Miss Chatterbox

*Once again, this may only be interesting to any of you readers who are biologically obligated to think my kids are cute.*

She really likes Dora, the Wiggles, and singing.





For the record, Barney is out. Puh-lease. That is, like, SO 2008.

7 comments:

Leah Silver said...

She is so amazing. Everyone has been talking about your little 'talker'. That is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

JWalburger said...

SO CUTE!

ec said...

i freakin' 'love her. she is so cute. my fave is her hair in the second picture.

so SO cute.

Kirsti said...

That is so funny and the scary thing is I know all the characters as well :) Well atleast I can blame watching the wiggles on Skye :)

jedginahutch said...

Adorable! I love it! Does she have any wiggles toys? If not she can have this microphone that I hate! You would love it! It sings all these wiggles songs!

Kim said...

That is way too cute! Ryker loves Dora right now too...and Diego. It's so fun to see their excitement and listen to them talk about and sing their favorites... :) Thanks too for your nice comments on my blog.

Kim :)

shauna said...

Those are pretty darn cute! Olivia and I enjoyed giggling over them! I love those 2 year old interviews on camera. I have a couple with Paige and they always crack me up.