CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hair

I came home from the store one day and Jared had done the kids hair all crazy. I had to take a picture of their matching fohawks.


...and then it somehow turned into a UFC title match photo shoot:

Also last week, I was combing Hayley's hair after her bath and realized how long it's gotten in the past little while. It's hard to notice normally because it curls up a bit when it dries. I love it - time to make more hair bows!

7 comments:

DeAnna said...

Cute!! So jealous of all that hair!! I wish my little girl had hair that long, but alas she got my genes for fine hair that takes forever to come in.

Kirsti said...

I've placed a bet on Kickman Carter to win this UFC bout :)
I can't wait till Skye has hair that long. Such a beautiful color as well.

shauna said...

Those pictures of Jard and Carter are so cute. I love the way they interact together! It shows what a great relationship they have.

Just wanted you to know how much I have loved getting to know you guys. So glad you moved here!

JWalburger said...

Her hair is getting long! Love the matching hair. It is nice to know that our men are still boys for a reason.

Leah Silver said...

Totally a 'Jared thing'to do. I am surprised he didn't rig Hayley up with a mowhawk.

Tim and Ashlee said...

That's too funny. Dad's do the silliest things eh? hehe

ec said...

how cute is little hayley's hair? and her pose? she is so stinkin' cute.

oh. and we need a boy.