Hayley is getting better at walking since taking her first steps last week.
And getting frustrated with falling so much...
Really frustrated.
Poor gal - life is so rough when you're a one-year-old.
Walking Update
Posted by The Whiddens at Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love that first picture. It's so good.
Hi,
I'm Ray Whidden, one of the major researchers on the Whidden/Whitten family and have a 1,589 page/2-vol. book in the process of printing, co-authored with Paul Whidden of MN. However, many Whiddens are not in it and if you are interested, please email me at
rwhidden@hotmail.com.
I have enjoyed your blog and the Utah Whiddens blog. I haven't kept mine up but it is at:
http://whidden-wanderings.blogspot.com
Cheers, Ray
Edmonton, Alberta
YEAH FOR THE BABY HALEY:)
Too cute! Our little girls are growing up so fast. Just think, they will be in Nursery so soon. I am excited, yet not. They jsut grow up too fast!!!
That last picture is just so sad!!!! Poor thing!
i love these pictures. especially that first one. you are so cute!
I love the last picture it's like she's saying "Whats a girl to do"
Post a Comment