CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Next Sharapova

I took these pictures before Christmas and stumbled across them again today. They made me laugh so I thought I'd share. I know I'm not a wonderful photographer like many of you out there and my cheap little camera sure doesn't help. But I still like to do pretend little photo shoots with my kids, much to their disdain. She just looked too cute in her little tennis outfit to not take a picture.






Typical tennis player... crying when they don't win the match.

3 comments:

ec said...

so cute. i love the one where she's leaning on the chair and her little skirt is popping up.

and i totally have the same raquetball racket as you...did we buy them at the same time? bring it when you come and we'll go play...just like the good old days.

JWalburger said...

That is just totally adorable! I love the pictures, you did an excellent job Julie!!!!

sarah said...

I, too, wish I was a great photographer. I look at all these cute photos, and think,"Why can't I take photos like that?"
Very cute photos.