Apparently, the rooster says, "bee dee".
Something to think about.
E - I - E - I - O
Posted by The Whiddens at Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Good.
Apparently, the rooster says, "bee dee".
Something to think about.
Posted by The Whiddens at Tuesday, January 15, 2008
6 comments:
I LOVE it. I love the look on her face when you try to tell her otherwise. She's like, "ooookay..."
i've probably watched this about 15 times already and i laugh every time. the look on her face when you correct her. and her monkey impression.
so cute.
That is too stinkin cute! I love her expression.. like no Mom your wrong.. too funny!
Julie this video is so cute! She's so smart and getting so big! Its so cute to see her think about what the animals say! By the way, we need to catch up! Take care!
Like everyone else on here, i about died laughing when you asked her what a rooster says! She's so smart! We're still trying to get Stratton to say a few words with not much luck! She's so cute!
Too cute! This is so funny. Hey, to change your background, go to template, adn you can pick new ones there.You can change the colors on the one you have or a new on under fonts and colors. Or, you can go to www.pyzam.com and pick one from there, and add features you want after that. There is so much you can do, have fun with it. I look forward to see what changes you decide to do!
Post a Comment