CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

First Day of Primary

Yesterday was Carter's first day as a Sunbeam. I think I was more nervous/excited than him. Not that he wasn't completely ready. He is the oldest kid in Nursery and towers a head above the other kids. Mostly two-year-olds. So it was time. He looked so cute in his new shirt and tie (compliments of Grandma and Grandpa).

Jared (yes, my husband) even suggested we take "a few more pictures". I know. I was shocked, too. It must have been the whole "new 1:00 church time". Makes people happy...


6 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

We've got the lucky 9:00 church time now. Ugh! And I got a new calling too...teaching primary. Should be exciting!! And much different than teaching RS.

Elliotts said...

I love reading your cute family updates! I still haven't gotten with the whole "blogging" thing yet, so you'll have to deal with my email up-dates for awhile longer! Keep the good news coming :)

ec said...

okay...we meet at 9 now and i thought that was the time that made people happy!

carter is so cute. it was liv's first day too! too bad we don't live in the same place. how cute would that be?

i love hayley's dress.

you guys are so stinkin' cute.

are you still doing the moonlight ruN?

JWalburger said...

Your little family is growing up so fast!!

sarah said...

You guys look so good.
Our stake does things differently. We change church times in September, not January. So we are at 1;30 pm. I like it, and I don't like it at the same time.
I'm Cameron's Sunbeam teacher, and he was not good for me....I had to get his daddy to come in. Another mom had to come in for another little boy. But I only have three so it was still good.

Skye said...

You guys all look so good! I'm so jealous of your 1pm time. We just lost our 1pm, and went to 9am....not good!