So, I've been tagged by my lovely cousin. Here I go:
A-attached or single- attached
B-best friends- wow, this is tough. Jared, of course, and my parents. I have a few other really good friends who are close seconds, though
C-cake or pie- cake, especially of the cheese or ice cream variety
D-day of choice- Saturday. With Jared home, our weekends are so spontaneous and unpredictable and I get nothing done. I love it.
E-essential item- um, like, really essential? I pick toothbrush...
F-fave color- always been blue, but lately I am liking pink. It's a toss up, probably from having a girl to dress.
G-gummy bears or worms- haha! This question reminds me of when my sister and I were little and we would ask, "How can you tell if a gummy bear is a boy or a girl?" and then we'd take a gummy bear and stretch it so the arms looked like boobs. What? You haven't done that? Oh... I know, totally inappropriate
H-hometown- Sherwood Park, Alberta
I-indulgences- I love naps. I never used to like them because I'd always feel like I was missing out on something. But after I had Carter, I was forced to take naps to recover and now I love them. Maybe that's why I like Saturdays so much. With Jared home, I can actually get a nap.
J-january or july- definitely July - I love the summer
K-kids- Carter and Hayley. And sometimes Jared... just jokin
L- life is incomplete without- my third child (see above)
M-marriage data- December 21/2002 Edmonton, Alberta
N-# of siblings- 2 sisters, 2 brothers
O-oranges or apples- I love Christmas oranges, but don't really care for regular oranges. How weird is that? Maybe it's just the whole 'peeling fiasco'.
P-phobias or fears- remember this? (that was the last time I bore my soul for game of blog tag) #2 was someone hiding under my bed and grabbing my foot. Most of my fears are along these same lines.
Q-quotes- "Would I rather be feared or loved? Umm...easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me" Michael Scott from The Office
R-reason to smile- My kids and the funny things they do.
S-season- Summer. I don't really know why I live in Edmonton...
T- tag three- Sarah, Ashlee, and Skye
U-unknown fact about me- again, refer to this, for all you need to know. Also, I play concert violin. No, I'm kidding.
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals- Um, really... are those the only options?
W-worst habit- I bite my nails. That's right Erin. I said it.
X-xrays or ultrasounds- x-rays. Way less prep and less hassle
Y-your fave food- French fries
Z-zodiac- scorpio
How Many Till I'm Out?
Posted by The Whiddens at Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh jules. i miss you.
i'm craving some bonding time.
i need some pics of taylor. is he another little josh?
Hey, don't apologize for Jared being the 3rd kid - we all know he is ;)
I've done mine.
You're a scorpio? I'm a scorpio, too! I guess I'll do mine. that's good I got tagged because I was at a loss of what to post.
Post a Comment