CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Trunk or Treat

On Saturday, we went to Trunk or Treat in Sherwood Park with my parents. It was kinda cold, but that's the good thing about Trunk or treat. So much candy in so little time. Carter got so much candy, I am considering just letting him continue to think Halloween is over. There was a family dance after and Hayley was so hilarious. When she wasn't dancing (I really, really have to post a video of her "shoulder shimmy"), she was scooting across the gym floor on her bum.





I also forgot to write in my last post the funniest thing Carter said at Kirsti's Halloween party on Friday.

There was a little baby there who was also named Carter. So I said to (my) Carter, "This little baby's name is Carter, too - just like yours!". Carter thought about it for a second and then turned to me and exclaimed indignantly, "Hey! I wasn't done using that name yet!"

Good to know my lectures on sharing are having some sort of effect on him.

6 comments:

JWalburger said...

Such a cute costume. And I love the sharing his name thing...kids sure say the darndest things, eh?

sarah said...

That is so funny what Carter said. It's definitely going to be a lifetime story. I've never been to a trunk or treat before. I thought they only did that if Halloween landed on a Sunday. How nice that they did that, and you can still have the option of going trick or treating.

Skye said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I've seriously gotta meet this kid!

ec said...

i love that story...so funny.

so cute.

i miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

Jared makes a great cowboy.

Tim and Ashlee said...

Carter's too cute. What a funny thing to say.