CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Weekend Fun

This past week the Petersons took a little vacation up here to Edmonton and stayed with us. We had fun joining them on a few little outings and the kids got along great. We of course had to go to Chuck E Cheese. The kids loved the rides:




Especially the big kids...


And Chuck E. himself even made an appearance:

We also went to Whitemud Amusement Park. They have lots of rides, go-karts, bumper boats, mini-golf, etc. Tons of fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us stay with you. It was lots of fun!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I said on Mike's blog that I haven't been to Edmonton since I was 5 years old. It's probably time for another trip. Tim really wants to do the water park.