CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hayley's Birthday Party

Last night we had some family over for Hayley's birthday party. We had supper, opened some presents, and then had ice cream and cake. I made Hayley a kitty cake because she loves animals, especially cats. Silly little girl didn't even want a piece of cake though. Have you ever heard of a one-year-old NOT wanting to dig into their very first piece of cake? Me neither.

She got all her favorite things: a doll, some animals (a kitty and 4 puppies - stuffed ones, not real), and some clothes and shoes. Ok, well maybe those last two are my favorite things.

Carter opened all her presents for her. So I guess Happy Birthday to Carter too...








I thought for sure she'd blow out her candle by herself. We even practiced on hot food...

Can you guess who finally did blow out the candle for her?

The same little person who opened all her presents.

1 comments:

JWalburger said...

So cute! I know how you feel about the clothes. I was so excited to see new clothes for Samantha at her Cardston Birthday Party. Samantha wouldn't blow out her candle either. Maybe she will tonight with her Crowsnest Pass birthday party. It sure seems too soon to be a year already though, eh?