Okay, so I know I have been a bit of a slacker with the blogging lately. I don't really know why, but I guess I feel like there is really nothing newsworthy going on right now. We were so busy all summer, that now I feel like the everyday stuff is boring to write about. But I have been doing alot of things. Things that I fully blame for making me neglect my blog. Things such as:
Big Brother 8 - oh my goodness, I am hooked. I have NEVER watched a single Big Brother before (I know - shocking, right?) and I love it! Plus, it's on THREE TIMES A WEEK with is great for me cuz I hate waiting a week to find out what happens next. Not to mention I am in love with Danielle...
running - I have been running again and I realized the knee tendinitis doesn't act up until I quit for a few days. Makes for a good reason to never quit working out. I am almost ready for my 5K...right Erin?
colds - our entire family has colds right now. And I'm not talking about just your run-of-the-mill colds. I don't remember having a cold that totally zapped me of all my energy like this before. But on the plus side, Carter's been so sick he's actually napping again.
The Office - we borrowed seasons 1 and 2 of the office from our friends and watched them start to finish. Hilarity. Now we are just waiting for Mike and Kennedy to bring season three.
waterpark - our friends from Lethbridge sent us two West Ed Waterpark passes because they weren't able to use them. We went last Saturday and Hayley enjoyed herself so much she didn't stop splashing. The entire time. By the end, all the other parents in the kiddie pool had moved away from us because they were sick of getting splashed.
appointments - specifically the dentist. I have to get my wisdom teeth out in a few weeks. I am not excited.
baby crawling boot camp - we have been trying to teach Hayley to crawl these days. She has always been so content to just sit back and watch. She can scoot around while sitting pretty good, but it only gets her so far. So she finally crawled last Saturday, but hasn't done it again since. Oh well. At least she did it before she turned one. Just barely...
So for all of you who've been asking about the lack of blogging...clearly I have valid reasons...
Excuses, Excuses...
Posted by The Whiddens at Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brad and I got really into big brother last summer for no reason. But we didn't watch it this year, we wanted to but were out of town and got so behind... Strange how addicting it is eh! Last summer was good because it was the all stars from past seasons.
Love Big Brother 8! I want Daniele and Dick to be the final 2.
And I totally feel for ya with the whole wisdom teeth thing. I don't remember the pain being super bad, but just the the ache lasted WAY TOO LONG! And I love food too much and it was hard to eat.
Post a Comment