We pretty much spent the entire weekend outdoors. The weather was so nice and Jared had his first Friday off. Friday, we went to Allan Beach (on Hubbles Lake). It's about a 1/2 hour drive from here, just past Spruce Grove. It was so hot and we took a picnic and spent a good part of the day there. Saturday, we went to the Legislature building and swam in the fountains. It was packed, but Carter and Hayley loved every minute of it. Jared refused to put on sunscreen and got burnt, as usual. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Legislature grounds:




5 comments:
So happy its summer, eh.
Jared, you're lookin' hot.
I miss you.
Oh baby, oh baby.
Looks fun. I have lake envy. These stupid lakes around here shouldn't be called lakes. I hate weeds.
Julie, that bikini on Hayley is not even attractive. It's like the commercials for Norbit where they ask the woman if she's wearing any bottoms with her bikini top. Ha ha.
Oh whatever. You are both just jealous that she looks so good in a bikini! True, it's a little "ugly people.com-esque" but man, she looks better than I'd look in it. Rolls are cute on babies, remember?
Plus, I told her not to wear it but all she said was, "if you got it, flaunt it". What an attitude, eh! Oh well, what can ya do?
I LOVE the little bikini. And kids are not cute unless the got some fat on them!! So your baby is a doll! So stinking cute!
Post a Comment