CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Favorite Time of Year...

The best part about spring? Garage Sales! We thought it was more than a coincidence that the very day we planned to go Garage Sale-ing, there was a huge community garage sale in Sherwood Park. They must have known we were coming. My Mom and I hauled Hayley around to SO many of them. Carter and Jared tagged along for the first few, but quickly got bored and took off, leaving us to browse to our hearts content. Hayley even got all dressed up for the occasion.


Doesn't she look so summer-y? I think she is starting to enjoy being dressed up, probably because she loves it when I fuss over her. But can you blame me? She is like my real-life cabbage patch doll! Girls are so much fun!

1 comments:

The Richards in Canada said...

So cute! Can't believe that you've got two kids! They keep you busy eh!