CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

V-Day Fun

So I was really on the ball with Valentines Day this year and wanted to share pictures of some of the fun things we did.

First we had a Pre-Valentines party with a friend and made these fun Heart Butterflies out of toilet paper tubes, construction paper, and pipe cleaners.

We also decorated sugar cookies...and ate waaay too many of them.

I re-used our Valentine idea from 2 years ago, but hey.... new year new classmates, so it was still a surprise to everyone at school! Our relatives who got them in the mail...not so much :)

Hayley got hearts in her hair for school:

And Mr. Handsomepants got me this awesome candy bouquet.

We had Jared's favorite dinner... Curry Chicken and homemade Naan Bread. Add in handmade cards from the kids and we were all feeling the love. Yep, I'm really starting to like this random holiday :) Happy V Day!

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Valentine's Day is tied with Christmas for first place as my favorite holiday.

--It's so easy to have fun with the heart theme.

--We can celebrate all kinds of love.

--And who doesn't enjoy a delicious cookie with pink icing?

And... I love Hayley's hearts in her hair. Too cute.

Lisa C said...

I've been seeing that cute hair-do all over the net (okay, okay, I'm a pintrest addict), I wish I had a little girl to do it on!
Oh, and can I have your Naan recipe? You might as well throw in you curry chicken recipe too!

Jenine said...

yes - share the naan recipe!! Sounds delicious. (cute post too)

Jenine said...

yes - share the naan recipe!! Sounds delicious. (cute post too)