CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ice Fishin'

Today we took the kids out to Grave Lake for an afternoon of ice fishing. It was perfect weather and we all enjoyed it. Surprisingly I don't think I've ever been ice fishing before. Jared has been tons, Carter a handful of times, but Hayley and I have only previously been spectators. But today the girls actually fished! With a Dora fishing rod...








It was a super fun family activity and we had alot of fun....and the only 2 downsides were 1) I accidentally ice-augured a slice right through my snowpants, arrrrg! and 2) no one caught anything.

...I'm sure my mom would say #2 is actually an upside....she's not a fan of cooking/eating the fish my dad catches :) we still love ya though Mom.

1 comments:

Dixie said...

haha. I'm glad you still love me, 'cause I doubt I'll be changing my mind about the fish any time soon.