Random things on a great Friday:
* I found my wedding rings. I'm ashamed to admit I even lost them. I won't even tell you how long they were missing, but it was long enough that I started looking on Ebay for exact replicas.
* Today I am so thankful for great friends and their great kids, who make it feel like we have family close by when we really don't.

*Hayley is absolutely in LOVE with Kindergarten. I am convinced that Kindergarten is what this gal has been waiting for her entire life. It makes sending my baby off to school alot easier when she is so happy to be there.

*My house is spotless right now. I kid you not. It's a product of having both kids in school. I could get used to this.
*Where we live it's a great time of year to see bears right now. Here in town a mama bear with 3 cubs have been hanging around we finally got to see 2 of the baby bear cubs. These are Spirit Bears, which are very rare and I'm feeling lucky to have watched these little guys...from the safety of my vehicle...

*Carter lost one top tooth, and the other is hanging by a thread. He looks absolutely adorable and we've been calling him "Toothless" like on that movie "How To Train Your Dragon".
*Today was Picture Day at school. After I sent the kids off I realized that Carter wore the same thing to school pictures 2 years in a row. At least I know THAT shirt went to good use.
*I remembered garbage day!!!!!
*Tomorrow morning our family will be heading on a much-awaited vacation that involves this:
and this:
and lots of this:
I'll update again in 10 days...if we decide to come home :)
3 comments:
Well, lots of great things to post about, but I think the think that impresses me the most is that you remembered garbage day. haha! That's something I haven't completely mastered yet.
have fun! excited to hear all about it.
how is it that i didn't even know you were going on vacation?!?
Post a Comment