Five years ago today, this squishy-faced little baby girl completed our family.


She made quite the entrance: came out of the womb screaming and proceeded to scream for 2 1/2 hours. That's kinda like her entire life - not the screaming part - but she makes her presence known. When people first meet her she acts quite shy and reserved, but in reality she is our completely off-the-wall, crazy, fun, dramatic, spunky spitfire.
She wanted to have a Mermaid and Pirate party.

We played "Pin the Patch on the Pirate"
Ate some lunch and cake with all our friendsAnd did a treasure hunt outside with our pirate maps to find the "buried treasure" aka Treat Bags




7 comments:
Happy birthday Haylely! I thought the cake looked great, not creepy. The seashell bra is a nice touch. haha!
happy birthday hayley, you beautiful little thing!
nice work on the party, julie. reading about everyone's kids' birthday parties makes me feel like the laziest. mom. ever. ha!
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl! We remembered, but were out of the house and couldn't call.
The Party looks awesome - I might have to borrow that idea for Josh's 6th.
Happy Birthday, Hayley! What a fun party for a 5 year old!!!
Cute!! When I first saw this post on the main page I was thinking you might have been announcing #5 into the family! hahaha (maybe?).
That is such a fun party idea! Love it. I can still hardly believe she could be 5 already.
I just took a closer look at the pics.........I am lovin Hayley;s seashells......lol!
Post a Comment