CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Easter Weekend

This past weekend, we traveled to southern Alberta for Jared's brother's wedding (the third Whidden wedding in under 2 years). Unfortunately, not all of the Whiddens could make it, but it was great to have about 2/3 of us all together.

not sure what Carter is doing here...
the Utah Whidden kids

the siblings (minus Gina) with the happy couple

all the Whidden brothers
Cooper and Carter posing


Seth and Kim's first dance
We were fortunate enough to be invited to stay at my sister-in-law's family's house in Coaldale for the weekend - yes, all of us! We had a family barbeque and did an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids in the backyard. We made them line up, and sent them outside from youngest to oldest.
Hayley and Bauer's turn

Carter and Alivia

Some of the "men" (I use the term loosely, heehee) were jumping on the trampoline while the kids were doing the egg hunt. One thing I love about the Whiddens is no matter how much older they get, they still do the same things together for fun. Like holding hands while trying to double-bounce each other :)

Kessler

Hayley, Alli, and Alivia with their loot

9 comments:

shauna said...

Carter & Hayley are ADORABLE in those outfits at the wedding! I love Carter's hat and the colours are fabulous! Easter looks like it was a lot of fun...I can't believe the number of plastic eggs in that bin!

PS Bring on the road races this summer! Rafe would LOVE it if Carter had his race car too...let's make plans!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Tell Seth that Tyler and Kristin said CONGRATS!
Looked like a great weekend, and your kids outfits are darling. I love the blue - so bold and bring. My kind of style!
and yes, I loved the picture of the men holding hands jumping on the tramp...too funny!

The Lowry's said...

Always looks like you guys have so much fun whatever you are doing. My little sister was good friends with Kim growing up. That is exciting that she got married. I haven't heard or seen of her in over 10 years. I love weddings. Cute outfits of the kids.

Kirsti said...

Oh my goodness are your kids ever CUTE!!! I miss you guys terribly and want to be part of all your FUN!!! Ok it might have looked funny if I was part of the Whidden wedding as no one knows me but I could have blended into the background :)

Amie said...

I loveeee Hayleys dress at the temple! So cute how they matched!

Dixie said...

Looks like fun! I loved the hats the little guys were wearing. I would have loved to see a picture of the big guys wearing them!

jedginahutch said...

So sad! Love the pics though and I'm really glad you guys had such a great time! Can't wait till we can all be together again!

Lisa C said...

I love the picture of the big guys on the tramp - made me giggle!

The Heavenor's said...

What a fun weekend, congrats to Seth, another whidden addition!