It's springtime, and it's muddy here, but apparently that's what we like!
We also like forcing our clean-freak children to like getting dirty.
And yes. I make Jared change in the garage.
This kid can finally ride a two-wheeler! We went to practice at the church gym, and his Dad had his training wheels off and Carter was riding around perfectly before I could even get the classic Dad-running-behind-wobbly-kid-on-bike picture. I'd say he was ready.

So...we got a boat. We actually didn't set out to get a boat, funny story: We were looking for a utility trailer for our quads and found someone selling a trailer that we wanted...with a boat on top. Two for the price of one! And we are definitely having more fun with the boat than the trailer. We took the kids to Tie Lake last weekend and went fishing. We are having gorgeous weather lately, and getting sunburns in April!
.jpg)
.jpg)
We went out and got firewood recently too. I love where we live. Except for the bears. They're waking up now, it's unnerving. If you ask Jared though, that's his most favorite part about where we live.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We went out and got firewood recently too. I love where we live. Except for the bears. They're waking up now, it's unnerving. If you ask Jared though, that's his most favorite part about where we live.My baby girl started Soccer today. Was Carter actually this little back when he started Soccer? She seems so much younger out there.



2 comments:
Spring IS wonderful..especially when it is so nice outside so you can enjoy it!
Loved the video of Jared chasing Hayley around trying to get a hug from her. Kind of reminded me of Dad trying to do the same to me when he's all sweaty after excercising. Yuck.
Post a Comment